Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Five Questions for Elliot (because I'm 5)

1. What is your favorite vegetable?

Carrots are my favorite vegetable because they taste good with stuff like spinach. I like spinach AND carrots.

2. What are some of your favorite things to do outside?

Have fun with playing ball. Play Frisbee. At Kelley's Island cottage, I like to ride on the golf cart.

3. What are some of your favorite inside activities?

Build blocks, have fun doing stuff, I will tell you what stuff: making dinner, somebody reading to me. I like to make art projects, like I love making fairy doors and fairy windows.

4. What is the best thing about being five years old?

I can do more than being 1. It's very fun being 5. I could not do as much when I was 4 so I'm just happy being 5. I don't think I was even allowed to use your stapler.

5. What do you think about moving to a new house and starting kindergarten in the coming weeks?

It will be fun but I still will miss 72[rest of current address]. I will miss my friends but I know I will make new ones. I might even keep in touch with some. I know I will keep in touch with Maya and Shaunna.

End

No comments:

Post a Comment